Bosch 100 Series Top Control 24-in Built-in Dishwasher ENERGY STAR SHX84AAF5N
Use code HD20% and get discounts on all products up to 20%
20 in stock
20 in stock
PrecisionWash System: No Need to Pre-rinse
Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load.
A Roomy 3rd Rack
With 30% more loading area than a Bosch dishwasher with two racks, the standard 3rd rack provides extra space for flatware, utensils, measuring cups and more.
Remarkably Quiet: 48dBA
At just 48 dBA, this Bosch dishwasher is equipped with an InfoLight to let you know when it’s running, and it turns off when dishes are done.
Rackmatic® Adjustable Middle Rack
Rackmatic offers 9 possible rack positions to fit taller items, while leaving room for pots and pans below.
Guards against fingerprints, so your kitchen always looks its best.
Advanced Leak Protection
24/7 Overflow Protection System means peace of mind against leaks, even when the dishwasher is off.
From their legendary quiet performance to their promise of sparkling clean dishes, Bosch dishwashers deliver a lasting quality you’ve come to trust and expect. A state of the art wash system and flexible loading options makes cleanup easy. Premium materials, combined with exceptional engineering, provide the kind of fit and finish you expect from a Bosch. Discover how Bosch dishwashers are flexible enough to handle whatever life brings.
- Top control dishwashers feature hidden controls for a sleek, refined look in your kitchen
- Quiet 48 dBA sound level so your kitchen conversations aren’t interrupted
- Holds 15 place settings to accommodate your loading needs for different occasions
- Offers 5 wash cycles and 4 options
- Engineered for a lifetime of use, premium stainless steel tub with polypropylene bottom provides a solid foundation for our exceptional dishwashers
- Whether its gel, powder or tabs, the detergent tray’s flexible design optimizes the cleaning process; helping you achieve perfectly clean dishes with every cycle
- 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30% more loading area
- RackMatic offers 3 height levels, for 9 possible rack positions. Lower to fit tall glasses above. Raise to fit tall pots below
- With PrecisionWash, simply start your dishwasher and walk away. Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load
- Sanitize your dishes: The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Select one of these cycles, press the “Sanitize Option” button and then press Start to activate the Sanitation features. The sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The sanitation option eliminates bacteria and may enhances drying results.
- InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor to signal that a cycle is running. It turns off once the dishes are done
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System helps prevent water leaks, even when your dishwasher is off
- EcoSilence motor system has two small brushless motors for quieter operation than a single large motor, and are held in place by rubber suspenders to minimize vibrations
- For dishwashers produced prior to 1/13/20 use power chord SGZPC001UC and for all dishwashers produced after 1/13/20 use power chord SMZPC002UC
From the Manufacturer
|Cut-Out Depth (in.)||24 in||Cut-Out Height (in.)||33.88 in|
|Cut-Out Width (in.)||24 in||Depth – Door Shut (with Handle) (in.)||23.88 in|
|Depth – Door Shut (without Handle) (in.)||22.56 in||Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)||47.5 in|
|Dishwasher Size||24 In.||Height – Maximum (in)||35 in|
|Height – Minimum (in)||33.88 in||Product Depth (in.)||22.56 in|
|Product Height (in.)||33.88 in||Product Width (in.)||23.56 in|
|Amperage (amps)||12 A||Appliance Category||Dishwasher|
|Appliance Type||Dishwasher||Color/Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel||Control Location||Top Control|
|Control Type||Electronic||Custom Door Panel Ready||No|
|Decibel (Sound) Rating||48 dBA||Delay Start Option||Yes|
|Dishwasher Features||3rd Rack, Automatic Temperature Control, Built-In Hose, Cycle Status Lights, Filtered Water, Hard Food Filter, Hidden Controls, Sound Reduction System||Dishwasher Rack Configuration||1st Rack- Fold Down Tines, 1st Rack- Removable, 1st Rack- Silverware Basket, 2nd Rack- Adjustable, 2nd Rack- Fold Down Tines, 2nd Rack- Removable, Cup Shelf, Removable Silverware Basket, Stemware Holder|
|Dishwasher Wash Cycles||Delay Start, High Temperature Wash, Sanitize, Sensor Wash||Dry Options||No Cycle Options|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)||269||Energy Efficiency Tier Rating||Tier I|
|Handle Type||Bar Handle||Hose Length (ft.)||6 ft|
|Number of Cycles||5||Number of Place Settings||15|
|Product Weight (lb.)||66 lb||Rack Material||Nylon|
|Returnable||Non-Returnable||Silverware Basket Location||In Rack|
|Sound Rating Range (Decibels)||Quieter||Steam Function||Without Steam|
|Tub Material||Hybrid Stainless Steel Tub||Voltage (volts)||120 V|
Warranty / Certifications
Appliance Width (in)
Number of place settings
List of programs
Auto, Heavy, Normal, Rinse, Speed 60
Delicate, Extra dry, Sanitize
48 dB(A) re 1 pW
Power Cord Length
|Certifications and Listings||CSA Listed, Energy Star, NSF Certified, UL Listed||Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|