Bosch 300 Series Top Control 24-in Built-in Dishwasher ENERGY STAR SHS843AF5N
Use code HD20% and get discounts on all products up to 20%
19 in stock
19 in stock
PrecisionWash System: No Need to Pre-rinse
Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load.
A Roomy 3rd Rack
With 30% more loading area than a Bosch dishwasher with two racks, the standard 3rd rack provides extra space for flatware, utensils, measuring cups and more.
Remarkably Quiet: 50dBA
At just 50 dBA, this Bosch dishwasher utilizes 18 sound reducing technologies to bring peaceful quiet to your kitchen.
Rackmatic® Adjustable Middle Rack
Rackmatic offers 9 possible rack positions to fit taller items, while leaving room for pots and pans below.
Guards against fingerprints, so your kitchen always looks its best.
Advanced Leak Protection
24/7 Overflow Protection System means peace of mind against leaks, even when the dishwasher is off.
From their legendary quiet performance to their promise of sparkling clean dishes, Bosch dishwashers deliver a lasting quality you’ve come to trust and expect. Premium materials, combined with exceptional workmanship, provide the kind of fit and finish you expect from a Bosch Dishwasher. Discover how Bosch dishwashers are flexible enough to handle whatever life brings.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes
- Sanitize your dishes: The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Select one of these cycles, press the “Sanitize Option” button and then press Start to activate the Sanitation features. The sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The sanitation option eliminates bacteria and may enhances drying results
- Top control dishwashers feature hidden controls for a sleek, refined look in your kitchen
- Quiet 44 dBA sound level so your kitchen conversations aren’t interrupted
- Holds 16 place settings to accommodate your loading needs for different occasions
- Offers 5 wash cycles, including the following heavy, auto, normal, rinse / rinse and hold, Speed60 (1 hour wash) and 4 options, including delay start, half load, sanitize and extra dry
- Engineered for a lifetime of use, the premium stainless steel tub provides a solid foundation for our exceptional dishwashers
- Whether its gel, powder or tabs, the detergent tray’s flexible design optimizes the cleaning process; helping you achieve perfectly clean dishes with every cycle
- 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30% more loading capacity
- RackMatic offers 3 height levels, for 9 possible rack positions
- FlexSpace tines fold back to fit your larger pots and pans
- Spray arms project water directly toward your dishes, they minimize spraying the inner sides and door, further reducing noise
- Half load option reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher’s capacity
From the Manufacturer
Cut-Out Depth (in.) 24 in Cut-Out Height (in.) 33.88 in Cut-Out Width (in.) 23.63 in Depth – Door Shut (with Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth – Door Shut (without Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In) 48.43 in Dishwasher Size 24 In. Height – Maximum (in) 35 in Height – Minimum (in) 33.88 in Product Depth (in.) 23.75 in Product Height (in.) 33.87 in Product Width (in.) 23.56 in
Amperage (amps) 12 A Appliance Category Dishwasher Appliance Type Dishwasher Color/Finish Stainless Steel Color/Finish Family Stainless Steel Control Location Top Control Control Type Electronic Custom Door Panel Ready No Decibel (Sound) Rating 44 dBA Dishwasher Features 3rd Rack, Automatic Temperature Control, Cycle Status Lights, Hard Food Filter, Hidden Controls Dishwasher Rack Configuration 1st Rack- Removable, 1st Rack- Silverware Basket, 2nd Rack- Adjustable, 2nd Rack- Fold Down Tines, 2nd Rack- Removable, Removable Silverware Basket Dishwasher Wash Cycles Auto, Delay Start, Sanitize, Sensor Wash Dry Options No Cycle Options Energy Consumption (kWh/year) 269 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating Tier I Handle Type Scoop Handle Hose Length (ft.) 5.25 ft Number of Cycles 5 Number of Place Settings 16 Product Weight (lb.) 91 lb Rack Material Nylon Returnable Non-Returnable Silverware Basket Location In Rack Sound Rating Range (Decibels) Quietest Steam Function Without Steam Tub Material Stainless Steel Tub Voltage (volts) 120 V
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings CSA Listed, Energy Star, NSF Certified, UL Listed Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited