Bosch 500 Series 24″ Stainless Steel Built in Dishwasher-SHPM65Z55N
Use code HD20% and get discounts on all products up to 20%
20 in stock
20 in stock
The Ultimate Clean With PrecisionWash
Intelligent sensors check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and precision spray arms target every item for thorough cleaning.
Better Dry With AutoAir
AutoAir automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate.
Plastic-Safe PureDry System
All Bosch dishwashers have PureDry, a condensation drying system without a heating element so plastics can be safely placed anywhere.
Advanced Leak Protection
AquaStop sensors close the water inlet and activate the drain pump if a possible leak is detected.
Every Bosch dishwasher must pass 485 quality checks before leaving the factory.
Remarkably Quiet: 44 dBA
Just 44 dBA, this model has InfoLight to indicate when it’s running. InfoLight turns off when the dishes are ready.
Flexible 3rd Rack
Expandable wings lower to accommodate items such as cooking utensils. Adjustable tines let you load larger silverware.
Rackmatic® Adjustable Middle Rack
Rackmatic offers 9 possible rack positions to fit taller items, while leaving room for pots and pans below.
Perfect when you need dishes quickly. Wash and dry lightly soiled dishes in 60 minutes.
Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water by 69% and provides year-round energy savings.
Fold back every other tine to fit large, bulky items and hold pans upright.
EasyGlide Upper Rack
Ball bearing wheels add a smoother glide for every pull-even when the rack is fully loaded.
16 Place Settings
Accommodates 16 place settings for all your loading needs, big or small.
The Bosch 500 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and AutoAir. With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean. The all-new AutoAir option automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air in for drier dishes.
- Hidden integrated electronic controls maintain a clean exterior and InfoLight shines a red beam on the floor to indicate when the dishwasher is running
- Quiet operation (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base
- Large interior provides loading flexibility necessary to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and the Flexible 3rd rack adds space for cooking utensils and ramekins
- Bosch’s advanced PrecisionWash system has intelligent sensors that continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean
- Full stainless steel tub is sleek, durable and long-lasting
- Precisely engineered detergent tray holds detergent tabs in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve them, preventing buildup for a deeper clean
- Rackmatic adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- FlexSpace Tines on the lower rack- fold down every other tine in one simple step to make room for larger, bulkier items while optimizing the rack space
- Flexible 3rd Rack with fold down sides adds 30% more loading area compared to a Bosch dishwasher with 2 racks, perfect for utensils and ramekins
- Precisely engineered and laser cut, the precision spray arms aim water directly at dishes for the ultimate clean while minimizing noise
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes
- Half Load Option allows you to load half of the normal dishes anywhere in the dishwasher to reduce water usage without sacrificing wash performance
- A dishwasher water connection kit is required for installation
- Sanitize your dishes: The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Select one of these cycles, press the “Sanitize Option” button and then press Start to activate the Sanitation features. The sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The sanitation option eliminates bacteria and may enhances drying results.
- Energy Star
From the Manufacturer
Cut-Out Depth (in.) 24 in Cut-Out Height (in.) 33.88 in Cut-Out Width (in.) 23.63 in Depth – Door Shut (with Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth – Door Shut (without Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In) 48.44 in Dishwasher Size 24 In. Height – Maximum (in) 35.06 in Height – Minimum (in) 33.88 in Product Depth (in.) 23.75 in Product Height (in.) 33.88 in Product Width (in.) 23.563 in
Amperage (amps) 12 A Appliance Category Dishwasher Appliance Type Dishwasher Color/Finish Stainless Steel Color/Finish Family Stainless Steel Control Location Top Control Control Type Electro-Mechanical Custom Door Panel Ready No Decibel (Sound) Rating 44 dBA Dishwasher Features 3rd Rack, Automatic Temperature Control, Cycle Status Lights, Leak Sensor, Tall Tub Dishwasher Rack Configuration 1st Rack- Fold Down Tines, 1st Rack- Removable, 1st Rack- Silverware Basket, 2nd Rack- Adjustable, 2nd Rack- Removable, 3rd Rack- Removable, Removable Silverware Basket Dishwasher Wash Cycles Auto, Delay Start, Half Load, High Temperature Wash, Pots and Pans, Quick Wash, Rinse and Hold, Sanitize, Sensor Wash Dry Options No Cycle Options Energy Consumption (kWh/year) 269 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating Tier I Handle Type Pocket Handle Hose Length (ft.) 5.25 ft Hub Required No hub connection available Number of Cycles 5 Number of Place Settings 16 Product Weight (lb.) 91 lb Rack Material Nylon Returnable Non-Returnable Silverware Basket Location In Rack Sound Rating Range (Decibels) Quietest Steam Function Without Steam Tub Material Stainless Steel Tub Voltage (volts) 120 V
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings CSA Listed, Energy Star, NSF Certified, UL Listed Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited