Bosch Ascenta 24″ SHE3AR75UC Built-In Dishwasher – Stainless Steel
Use code HD20% and get discounts on all products up to 20%
20 in stock
20 in stock
PrecisionWash System: No Need to Pre-rinse
Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load.
Remarkably Quiet: 50dBA
At just 50 dBA, this Bosch dishwasher utilizes 18 sound reducing technologies to bring peaceful quiet to your kitchen.
Advanced Leak Protection
24/7 Overflow Protection System means peace of mind against leaks, even when the dishwasher is off.
485 quality checks ensure that every Bosch dishwasher delivers exceptional performance time and again.
Guards against fingerprints, so your kitchen always looks its best.
Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water by 69% and provides year-round energy savings.
Maintaining the legacy of Bosch quality and performance, Bosch Ascenta dishwashers look as good as they perform, offering advanced engineering, quiet operation and a sleek, modern design. Our exclusive stainless-steel wash tub with polypropylene base offers superior results, greater durability and higher efficiency units. Ascenta dishwashers were invented with you in mind, offering you everything you want in a dishwasher, at price fit for your lifestyle.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes
- Sanitize your dishes: The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Select one of these cycles, press the “Sanitize Option” button and then press Start to activate the Sanitation features. The sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The sanitation option eliminates bacteria and may enhances drying results
- Front controls offer easy cycle and option selection
- Quiet 50 dBA sound level so your kitchen conversations aren’t interrupted
- Holds 14 place settings to accommodate your loading needs for different occasions
- Offers 6 wash cycles, including Heavy, Auto, Normal, Delicate, Express, Half Load and 2 options, including, Delay Start and Sanitize
- Engineered for a lifetime of use, the premium stainless steel tub with polypropylene bottom provides a solid foundation for our exceptional dishwashers
- Whether its gel, powder or tabs, the detergent tray’s flexible design optimizes the cleaning process; helping you achieve perfectly clean dishes with every cycle
- Rack with manual height adjustment
- Long silverware basket with cover securely holds silverware and utensils
- Spray arms project water directly toward your dishes, they minimize spraying the inner sides and door, further reducing noise
- Half Load Option reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher’s capacity
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System helps prevent water leaks
- For dishwashers produced prior to 1/13/20 use power cord SGZPC001UC and all dishwashers produced after 1/13/20 include a 110v power cord SMZPC002UC
From the Manufacturer
Cut-Out Depth (in.) 23.75 in Cut-Out Height (in.) 33.88 in Cut-Out Width (in.) 23.56 in Depth – Door Shut (with Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth – Door Shut (without Handle) (in.) 23.75 in Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In) 47.5 in Dishwasher Size 24 In. Height – Maximum (in) 35 in Height – Minimum (in) 33.88 in Product Depth (in.) 23.75 in Product Height (in.) 33.87 in Product Width (in.) 23.56 in
Amperage (amps) 12 A Appliance Category Dishwasher Appliance Type Dishwasher Color/Finish Stainless Steel Color/Finish Family Stainless Steel Control Location Front Control Control Type Electronic Custom Door Panel Ready No Decibel (Sound) Rating 50 dBA Dishwasher Features Automatic Temperature Control, Cycle Status Lights, Hard Food Filter, Leak Sensor, Sound Reduction System, Tall Tub Dishwasher Rack Configuration 2nd Rack- Adjustable Dishwasher Wash Cycles Auto, China/Crystal, Delay Start, Delicate, Half Load, High Temperature Wash, Pots and Pans, Rinse and Hold, Sanitize, Sensor Wash Dry Options No Cycle Options Energy Consumption (kWh/year) 269 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating Tier I Handle Type Recessed Handle Hose Length (ft.) 6 ft Number of Cycles 6 Number of Place Settings 14 Product Weight (lb.) 70 lb Rack Material Nylon Returnable Non-Returnable Silverware Basket Location In Rack Sound Rating Range (Decibels) Quiet Steam Function Without Steam Tub Material Hybrid Stainless Steel Tub Voltage (volts) 120 V
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings CSA Listed, Energy Star, NSF Certified, UL Listed Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited